A 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4, ACR Edition. Flame Red with Slate Grey interior. 55,000 original miles. Equipped with glass sunroof.
This factory competition version included:
- Wider 16×7-inch (410×180 mm) BBS RX racing wheels with 40 mm (1.6 in) offset.
- Wider 225/45/16 BFG KDW2 tires
- Lowered ride height (Front: 10 mm (0.39 in) from spring seat lowering, additional 22 mm (0.87 in) through smaller diameter tire; Rear: 23.5 mm (0.93 in) from spring seat lowering, additional 22 mm (0.87 in) through smaller diameter tire)
- 5 positions adjustable performance Tokico Illumina dampers. Proportional compression and rebound damping adjustment is accomplished via multiple oil bleed orifices within the damper.
- Thicker rear stabilizer bar (19 mm)
- Stiffer bushings in the rear tension struts
- ACR embroidered, Viper-styled, racing seats with pass-throughs for a racing harness.
- ACR decals on the bottoms of the front doors
- Full diameter P205/60R15 spare tire
- Vehicle Speed Sensor gear changed from 20 tooth to 21 tooth to correct speedometer for different stock tire heights.
- There was a total of 1,175 SRT-4 ACR’s produced for the public: 225 Flame Red (PR4), 211 Orange Blast (PVK), 306 Stone White (PW1), 433 Black (PX8).
The body is good. A very solid undercarriage. A recent paint job was done. There is some overspray underneath and in the engine compartment.
The interior is in good condition. Some worn marks on the back of the driver’s seat.
Mechanically the car runs and drives good.
An excellent low production collectible model, ready for the road.
Any questions welcome.
Please message or call Frank Sajjad at 2166452100.
(We can help to make arrangements for worldwide shipping.)
Shipping cost to Rotterdam or Felix Stowe, UK is $1,700